My First Tagalog Words Series (Serye ng Aking mga Unang Salitang Tagalog) is a collection of board books in Tagalog, English, and phonetic Tagalog that covers early everyday concepts for children. The board book features professional translations and durable pages for little hands, allowing even the youngest of readers to access bilingual learning during their sensitive period for language development.
The curated selection of beautiful photographs are inspired by child development research that real pictures help support language development. Learn Tagalog with the whole family with the book collection’s beautiful presentation of over 300 everyday words that children can enjoy from their baby years and beyond
Books included in the Series:
- My First 100 Tagalog Words (Ang Aking Unang 100 Salita sa Tagalog)
- My First Filipino Alphabet (Ang Aking Unang Alpabetong Pilipino)
- My First Tagalog Shapes, Colors, and Numbers (Ang Aking mga Unang Salita sa Tagalog para sa mga Hugis, Kulay at Numero)
Inside the series you will find:
- Hundreds of Tagalog and English first words for building vocabulary organized into child-friendly themes
- High quality photographs of real objects and people
- List of Filipino alphabet, their sounds, and usage
- Key concepts such colors, numbers, feelings, shapes, and more
- Words found in Filipino culture and heritage
- Professional translation by an experienced translator
- Durable laminated pages that will not tear and is easy to flip
- Lab tested for safety: Product complies to CPSIA and ASTM F936 standards for children
These books are great starter books for families searching for Tagalog books for kids. Ideal for learning Tagalog for beginners, the books are a perfect way to introduce Filipino language and culture to children.