A self-care book for introverts, filled with thoughtful reflections, funny musings, and creative prompts.
• Inspirational quotes and musings for introverts
• Creative journaling prompts for self-reflection
• Playful indoor activities including doodling, coloring, word search, and recipes
• Self-care tips for quiet types
In a world that favors noise over naps, this book will remind you that being a homebody is cool—and actually good for you. It is your permission slip to put your phone on “do not disturb” and a field guide to celebrating the simple pleasures of hanging out at home. Discard your shoes, slip into something comfy, and carve out a few uninterrupted hours to do whatever you want...or nothing at all.
Bonus items for extra indoor fun:
• Rainbow suncatcher
• Wooden drink coaster
• 3 bookmarks
• A full page of nail art stickers
Author: Elizabeth Gray
Hardcover: 208 pages
Soft touch matte cover with gold foil accents
CATEGORIES: books, self care, gifts